Finally Free - Bye, Bye, Bitches


For the past year or maybe even couple of years, I blogged pretty much every single day, or at least I did my best trying. Nowadays, I don't see blogging as fun, enjoyable, as before. It's not a free time hobby - not anymore. With school, personal problems and some things I have no time doing, but I still took upon myself... I'm abandoning this world, after more than 4 years of sharing my most beautiful, and not so butterfull moments with my anonymous readers.
As times go by, blogging becomes more and more of a thing I feel obligated to do, and not because it's fun or that I get much attention. I don't feel driven or motivated to do things, and it's time to focus on my wellbeing, building my life, while staying true to myself and others.
There will be days when I will feel like I want to share some pictures or music, videos or whatevah, and I will totally do so, but not every day. Enough is enough. I shall try to keep my life to myself and people who deserve to know what's up with me.
Still thinking about creating short, random videos, though considering, I've been ''making'' videos, or at least talking about making them (and never/rarely film anything) for a year now, I might never do anything! But if you feel like supporting me you should check out my super notAWESOME YouTube channel.

Sincerely notYours,
Viky The Greatest
xoxo

1 kommentar:

Wanna talk some $hi?